To keep your fire table top or outdoor kitchen top looking new, we recommend the following:
• Keep covered when not in use
• Protect tops from harsh weather and direct sunlight if possible with protective cover.
• Minor surface scratches can be removed by re-sealing with SC-SEALER.
• If any colored liquids such as wine or soda are spilled on your top, clean off immediately to avoid possible staining
• We recommend cleaning your top regularly with a mild mixture of dish detergent and warm water; rinse thoroughly
• We recommend sealing your top annually or as needed. If the top begins looking dull, clean and reseal with SC-SEALER. All tops are sealed initially with solvent-based sealers. A solvent-based sealer will accentuate colors and produce a glossier surface compared to a water-based one.