Single Sided Ready To Finish Gas Fireplace
Ready-to-finish linear fireplace enclosures are made from Hardiebacker® fiber cement board and G90 marine-grade galvanized steel framing. These can be finished on-site to match your landscaping, hardscaping, or exterior design with stone or other non-combustible materials. The single-sided style provides the ultimate privacy wall between your dining area and what's on the other side. Perfect for both commercial and residential applications.
Contact us for more information on dimensions, custom sizes, and pricing.
- Single-sided for added privacy to the space
- Made using G90 marine-grade galvanized steel framing and Hardiebacker® fiber cement boarding
- Fireplace opening enclosure is lined with #304 stainless steel
- Includes vents pre-installed, a cut-out for a control panel, and glass wind guard panels
- Linear Crystal Fire® Plus Burner Insert with Direct Spark Ignition or Manual Ignition controls – order fire media, external controls, timers, and emergency stop separately
- Can be used for liquid propane or natural gas installations – hard-pipe installation recommended
- Access Door conceals standard 20 lb. propane tank in base for 40” and 60” models
- Enclosures 8 feet or less ship in one piece with drop-ship option available
- UL Listed, Made in USA with US and imported parts
- Contact email@example.com for information on custom sizes
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Monoxide and Benzene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit Proposition 65 Warnings.
Does not require electricity. Popular setup choice for consumer’s everyday outdoor use. Similar operation features to other household gas appliances. Controlled by a Variable Control Safety Valve and includes a battery-operated sparker. Comes setup for liquid propane but convertible to natural gas with included kit.
Requires electricity. Ideal for commercial or multi-residential use. DSI comes standard with an on/off switch operation. Not field-convertible for gas type, please select LP or NG when ordering. It can be operated away from appliance or on the appliance with a variety of control options – timer, remote, e-stop, app sold separately.
All burners come setup for liquid propane use. Number of burn hours per standard tank depends mainly on ambient conditions and flame height settings.
Burners may be converted to natural gas using included kit by a certified gas technician.