Non-Combustible Tavern Brown Mantel - More Sizes
Complete your indoor fireplace display with a beautiful Tavern Brown non-combustible mantel. With a variety of colors and textures to choose from, you will have no issue finding the perfect style to rest above your fireplace or on your living room wall. Because of the non-combustible nature of this material, it can be used where many other mantels cannot. Made of durable fiberglass reinforced Supercast™ concrete.
- Aged cedar in a Tavern brown finish
- Made of Supercast™ concrete
- Available in two sizes – 60” and 72”Non-combustible with reduced clearances to fireplace structures – can be used where wood mantels cannot
- Easy to install and clean
- 150 lb. functional load rating on 60” mantel
- 180 lb. functional load rating on 72” mantel
- Custom lengths available
- Made in USA with US and imported parts
Does not require electricity. Popular setup choice for consumer’s everyday outdoor use. Similar operation features to other household gas appliances. Controlled by a Variable Control Safety Valve and includes a battery-operated sparker. Comes setup for liquid propane but convertible to natural gas with included kit.
Requires electricity. Ideal for commercial or multi-residential use. DSI comes standard with an on/off switch operation. Not field-convertible for gas type, please select LP or NG when ordering. It can be operated away from appliance or on the appliance with a variety of control options – timer, remote, e-stop, app sold separately.
All burners come setup for liquid propane use. Number of burn hours per standard tank depends mainly on ambient conditions and flame height settings.
Burners may be converted to natural gas using included kit by a certified gas technician.