Highland Gas Insert with Modern Front
Bring warmth and brighten your living space with the Highland Gas Insert. This decorative gas fireplace insert will upgrade and transform your space with the modern convenience of gas while providing the comfort you seek. Multiple flame and fan settings allow you to dial in your preference, enjoy the fire for hours, and warm up your room. This direct vent gas insert fits a variety of existing fireplaces. Complete your look with one of three front surrounds.
- Heat radiating ceramic glass front
- Clear view screen
- Ceramic fiber brick refractory and logs
- Includes fire glass and embers
- Multi-function remote
- 5 flame settings
- 90 CFM 3 speed fan
- LED Ember Bed (orange and red)
- LED fan indicator light (blue)
- 41” x 29” surround
- 3 optional fronts: Traditional, Modern, Arched
- BTU NG - Max 24,400 / Min 19,100
- BTU LP - Max 22,000 / Min 16,500
- UL listed to ANSI Z21.50 Vented Gas Fireplaces
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Monoxide and Benzene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit Proposition 65 Warnings.
Does not require electricity. Popular setup choice for consumer’s everyday outdoor use. Similar operation features to other household gas appliances. Controlled by a Variable Control Safety Valve and includes a battery-operated sparker. Comes setup for liquid propane but convertible to natural gas with included kit.
Requires electricity. Ideal for commercial or multi-residential use. DSI comes standard with an on/off switch operation. Not field-convertible for gas type, please select LP or NG when ordering. It can be operated away from appliance or on the appliance with a variety of control options – timer, remote, e-stop, app sold separately.
All burners come setup for liquid propane use. Number of burn hours per standard tank depends mainly on ambient conditions and flame height settings.
Burners may be converted to natural gas using included kit by a certified gas technician.