32" Electric Zero Clearance Fireplace Insert (Firebox Only)
The 32" Zero-clearance electric fireplace insert model is CSA tested for safety, go with any room style, and are easy to use. It is cool to the touch but will add warmth to any space. With two size fronts this insert fits most sizes of existing masonry and zero clearance wood-burning fireplaces. Turn any traditional fireplace into an easy-to-use, clean, and efficient electric fireplace in minutes. Firebox only. Surround (available in 36" or 42") sold separately.
- Firebox only – must order 36” or 42” surround separately
- Designed for pre-existing fireplaces but can be installed in a custom cabinet or recessed into a wall
- Operating costs as low as a penny per day with flame and back lighting, and 9-18 cents per hour with the heater on
- Realistic-looking fire, logs, and ember bed— choose your flame intensity
- Faux brick background
- LED flame, log, ember bed, and background lighting 1500-watt heater— 100% efficient
- Full feature remote control
- Ultra-quiet 2 speed heater fan
- High impact tempered glass front
- Operates on standard 120-volt plug-in
- CSA tested and approved for safety
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit Proposition 65 Warnings.
Does not require electricity. Popular setup choice for consumer’s everyday outdoor use. Similar operation features to other household gas appliances. Controlled by a Variable Control Safety Valve and includes a battery-operated sparker. Comes setup for liquid propane but convertible to natural gas with included kit.
Requires electricity. Ideal for commercial or multi-residential use. DSI comes standard with an on/off switch operation. Not field-convertible for gas type, please select LP or NG when ordering. It can be operated away from appliance or on the appliance with a variety of control options – timer, remote, e-stop, app sold separately.
All burners come setup for liquid propane use. Number of burn hours per standard tank depends mainly on ambient conditions and flame height settings.
Burners may be converted to natural gas using included kit by a certified gas technician.