Stone Grey Havenwood Rectangular Gas Fire Pit Table with White Base
The Stone Grey Havenwood Gas Fire Pit Table offers a contemporary style that's perfect for entertaining. The unique Stone Grey Everblend textured top pairs with a White powder-coated metal base. The 12" x 24" Crystal Fire® Plus burner offers a warm, inviting glow. Every handcrafted Everblend top is one-of-a-kind – variations in color, texture, and pattern will occur.
- Stone Grey Everblend concrete textured top – coloring, texture, and pattern are unique to each top, variations will occur
- White powder-coated metal base
- 12” x 24” Crystal Fire® Plus Burner with clear tempered fire glass gems – 55,000 BTUs (LP/NG)
- Grey glass burner cover
- Optional glass wind guard, protective cover, and other fire media sold separately
- Product is setup for liquid propane but can be converted to natural gas using included conversion kit
- Access Door conceals standard 20 lb. propane tank in base
- UL Listed, Made in USA
- Remove burner cover before lighting and operating burner at all times
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Monoxide and Benzene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit Proposition 65 Warnings.
Does not require electricity. Popular setup choice for consumer’s everyday outdoor use. Similar operation features to other household gas appliances. Controlled by a Variable Control Safety Valve and includes a battery-operated sparker. Comes setup for liquid propane but convertible to natural gas with included kit.
Requires electricity. Ideal for commercial or multi-residential use. DSI comes standard with an on/off switch operation. Not field-convertible for gas type, please select LP or NG when ordering. It can be operated away from appliance or on the appliance with a variety of control options – timer, remote, e-stop, app sold separately.
All burners come setup for liquid propane use. Number of burn hours per standard tank depends mainly on ambient conditions and flame height settings.
Burners may be converted to natural gas using included kit by a certified gas technician.