Natural Grey Cove 54" Linear Gas Fire Pit Table
The Natural Grey Cove 54" Linear gas fire pit table is the perfect addition to any contemporary outdoor space. The natural appearance of the Natural Grey Supercast™ concrete lets the focus be on the stunning Crystal Fire® Plus burner. The organic nature of the concrete is unique to each fire pit. Color variations and casual pitting are common attributes to the fire pit.
- Natural Grey Supercast™ concrete base
- 12" x 42" Crystal Fire® Plus burner Insert and Plate with clear tempered fire glass gems – 80,000 BTUs (LP/NG)
- Matching Supercast™ pedestal included, stainless steel trim (SS54T) and stainless steel burner cover (SS1242BC) sold separately
- Optional glass wind guard, protective cover, and other fire media sold separately
- Product is setup for liquid propane but can be converted to natural gas using included conversion kit
- Comes standard with Manual Ignition with battery-operated sparker, or upgrade to electronic Direct Spark Ignition
- Does not fit 20 lb. LP tank in base
- UL listed, Made in USA with US and imported parts
- Remove burner cover before lighting and operating burner at all times
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide and benzene which are known to the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit Proposition 65 Warnings.
Does not require electricity. Popular setup choice for consumer’s everyday outdoor use. Similar operation features to other household gas appliances. Controlled by a Variable Control Safety Valve and includes a battery-operated sparker. Comes setup for liquid propane but convertible to natural gas with included kit.
Requires electricity. Ideal for commercial or multi-residential use. DSI comes standard with an on/off switch operation. Not field-convertible for gas type, please select LP or NG when ordering. It can be operated away from appliance or on the appliance with a variety of control options – timer, remote, e-stop, app sold separately.
All burners come setup for liquid propane use. Number of burn hours per standard tank depends mainly on ambient conditions and flame height settings.
Burners may be converted to natural gas using included kit by a certified gas technician.