Kinney Rectangular Gas Fire Pit Table
The Kinney Fire Pit Table features an ultra-modern design that is perfect for entertaining. The low-profile base meets a contemporary top to ensure your focal point is the main attraction on your patio. Extra tabletop space makes it convenient for entertaining guests. Gather everyone around the 12” x 24” Crystal Fire® Plus burner for a cozy, relaxing time.
- Ultracompact surface top – color and pattern is unique to each top, variations will occur
- Black powder-coated metal base
- 12” x 24” Crystal Fire® Plus burner with clear tempered fire glass gems – 55,000 BTUs (LP/NG)
- Grey glass burner cover included, fits inside base
- Optional glass wind guard, protective cover, and other fire media sold separately
- Product is setup for liquid propane but can be converted to natural gas using included conversion kit
- Comes standard with Manual Ignition with battery-operated sparker, or upgrade to electronic Direct Spark Ignition
- Magnetic access door conceals horizontal 20 lb. propane tank – does not fit standard 20 lb. tank
- UL listed, Made in USA with US and imported parts
- Remove burner cover before lighting and operating burner at all times
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide and benzene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit Proposition 65 warnings.
Does not require electricity. Popular setup choice for consumer’s everyday outdoor use. Similar operation features to other household gas appliances. Controlled by a Variable Control Safety Valve and includes a battery-operated sparker. Comes setup for liquid propane but convertible to natural gas with included kit.
Requires electricity. Ideal for commercial or multi-residential use. DSI comes standard with an on/off switch operation. Not field-convertible for gas type, please select LP or NG when ordering. It can be operated away from appliance or on the appliance with a variety of control options – timer, remote, e-stop, app sold separately.
All burners come setup for liquid propane use. Number of burn hours per standard tank depends mainly on ambient conditions and flame height settings.
Burners may be converted to natural gas using included kit by a certified gas technician.