Grey Key Largo Linear Gas Fire Pit Table
A showcase of fire, the Grey Key Largo Gas Fire Pit Table features a beautiful, glowing fire that dances atop a bed of fire glass. The focal point of the design is a striking 12” x 42” stainless steel Crystal Fire® burner. This simple, modern design will look great in any outdoor living space.
- Midnight Mist Supercast™ concrete top
- Black Fleck stucco base
- 12” x 42” Crystal Fire® Plus burner with clear tempered fire glass gems – 80,000 BTUs (LP/NG)
- Grey glass burner cover
- Optional glass wind guard, protective cover, and other fire media sold separately
- Product is setup for liquid propane but can be converted to natural gas using included conversion kit
- Comes standard with manual ignition with battery-operated sparker, or upgrade to electronic Direct Spark Ignition
- Sliding access door conceals standard 20 lb. propane tank in base
- UL listed, Made in USA with US and imported parts
- Remove burner cover before lighting and operating burner at all times
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Monoxide and Benzene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit Proposition 65 Warnings.
|Commercial Burner Supplement Manual||Download|
|Crystal Fire Plus Burner Manual||Download|
|Crystal Fire® Plus Burner - Quick Start Guide||Download|
|Direct Spark Ignition Manual||Download|
|Gas Fire Pit Table Brochure||Download|
|Key Largo Collection Info Sheet||Download|
|Key Largo Gas Fire Pit Table Manual||Download|
Does not require electricity. Popular setup choice for consumer’s everyday outdoor use. Similar operation features to other household gas appliances. Controlled by a Variable Control Safety Valve and includes a battery-operated sparker. Comes setup for liquid propane but convertible to natural gas with included kit.
Requires electricity. Ideal for commercial or multi-residential use. DSI comes standard with an on/off switch operation. Not field-convertible for gas type, please select LP or NG when ordering. It can be operated away from appliance or on the appliance with a variety of control options – timer, remote, e-stop, app sold separately.
All burners come setup for liquid propane use. Number of burn hours per standard tank depends mainly on ambient conditions and flame height settings.
Burners may be converted to natural gas using included kit by a certified gas technician.