Darien Rectangular Gas Fire Pit Table with Aluminum Top
The Darien Gas Fire Pit Table with Aluminum Top is a modern solution for making your outdoor room cozy. The industrial aluminum top complements the durable, elegant Grade-A teak base. Complete this look by adding a pair of Darien chairs for the deck or patio.
- Aluminum top
- Grade-A teak wood base – use teak sealer to keep warm honey glow, or allow wood to naturally age into silvery grey patina
- 12” x 24” Crystal Fire® Plus burner with clear tempered fire glass gems – 55,000 BTUs (LP/NG)
- Matching aluminum burner cover
- Optional glass wind guard, protective cover, and other fire media sold separately
- Product is setup for liquid propane but can be converted to natural gas using included conversion kit
- Comes standard with manual ignition with battery-operated sparker, or upgrade to electronic Direct Spark Ignition
- Access door conceals standard 20 lb. propane tank in base
- UL listed
- Remove burner cover before lighting and operating burner at all times
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide and benzene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit Proposition 65 Warnings.
Does not require electricity. Popular setup choice for consumer’s everyday outdoor use. Similar operation features to other household gas appliances. Controlled by a Variable Control Safety Valve and includes a battery-operated sparker. Comes setup for liquid propane but convertible to natural gas with included kit.
Requires electricity. Ideal for commercial or multi-residential use. DSI comes standard with an on/off switch operation. Not field-convertible for gas type, please select LP or NG when ordering. It can be operated away from appliance or on the appliance with a variety of control options – timer, remote, e-stop, app sold separately.
All burners come setup for liquid propane use. Number of burn hours per standard tank depends mainly on ambient conditions and flame height settings.
Burners may be converted to natural gas using included kit by a certified gas technician.