Bronson Block Square Gas Fire Pit Kit
Build your own gas fire pit with the all-in-one Bronson Block Square Gas Fire Pit Kit. The traditional brick paver style gives the familiar look of a backyard bonfire with the modern convenience of gas. Choose between round or square options, both make for an easy DIY project. Optional concrete top pieces, available in Charcoal Grey or Limestone Tan, offer a contemporary finish to the round fire pit design.
- Check out the Round Bronson Block Gas Fire Pit Kit
- Build your own gas fire pit with these all-in-one-kits
- Includes pavers (64), control panel, 2 vent blocks, and tumbled lava rock (60 lbs)
- 42” Square Crystal Fire® Plus Burner Insert and Plate with tumbled lava rock – 105,000 BTUs (LP), 106,000 (NG)
- Product is setup for liquid propane but can be converted to natural gas using included conversion kit
- Comes standard with Manual Ignition with battery-operated sparker, or upgrade to electronic Direct Spark Ignition
- Does not fit 20 lb. propane tank in base
- UL Listed, Made in USA
- Remove burner cover before lighting and operating burner at all times
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Monoxide and Benzene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit Proposition 65 Warnings.
Does not require electricity. Popular setup choice for consumer’s everyday outdoor use. Similar operation features to other household gas appliances. Controlled by a Variable Control Safety Valve and includes a battery-operated sparker. Comes setup for liquid propane but convertible to natural gas with included kit.
Requires electricity. Ideal for commercial or multi-residential use. DSI comes standard with an on/off switch operation. Not field-convertible for gas type, please select LP or NG when ordering. It can be operated away from appliance or on the appliance with a variety of control options – timer, remote, e-stop, app sold separately.
All burners come setup for liquid propane use. Number of burn hours per standard tank depends mainly on ambient conditions and flame height settings.
Burners may be converted to natural gas using included kit by a certified gas technician.