Black Uptown Linear Gas Fire Pit Table
A modern look in granite and stucco, the Uptown Gas Fire Pit Table is designed with clean, simple lines, and engineered to showcase a 12" x 42" Stainless Steel Crystal Fire® Plus Burner. This stunning glowing fire is sure to heat up your outdoor space. The 2-tiered table design is functional as well as beautiful and makes for a perfect area to entertain.
- Absolute Black Granite tile with Midnight Mist Supercast™ concrete on Midnight Storm stucco base
- Grey Glass Burner Cover included
- Product is set up for liquid propane but can be converted for natural gas
- Optional Glass Wind Guard or Folding Wind Guard and Protective Cover sold separately
- Sliding access door conceals standard 20 lb. propane tank in base
- UL listed. Made in USA
- Comes standard with Manual Ignition with Battery-Operated Sparker or upgrade to Direct Spark Automatic Ignition
- Optional Remote Control with Direct Spark Automatic Ignition sold separately
- Remove burner cover before lighting and operating burner at all times
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Monoxide and Benzene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit Proposition 65 Warnings.
Does not require electricity. Popular setup choice for consumer’s everyday outdoor use. Similar operation features to other household gas appliances. Controlled by a Variable Control Safety Valve and includes a battery-operated sparker. Comes setup for liquid propane but convertible to natural gas with included kit.
Requires electricity. Ideal for commercial or multi-residential use. DSI comes standard with an on/off switch operation. Not field-convertible for gas type, please select LP or NG when ordering. It can be operated away from appliance or on the appliance with a variety of control options – timer, remote, e-stop, app sold separately.
All burners come setup for liquid propane use. Number of burn hours per standard tank depends mainly on ambient conditions and flame height settings.
Burners may be converted to natural gas using included kit by a certified gas technician.