57" x 27.25" Protective Cover for Kinney and Cove 54" Fire Tables
Protect your investment with a durable, weather-resistant fire table cover. Made with versatile ripstop polyester and features a draw string cord around the bottom of the cover to secure the cover to the fire pit table.
- One-way Breathability: Exterior of material is water resistant, but is one-way breathable to allow interior moisture out.
- Tear-resistant Ripstop laminating
- Tan color keeps the cover cool to the touch in the sun
- Passes AATC 169-2009 Resistance to Weathering testing standards.
- Polyester velvet interior protects finish surfaces and materials.
- Draw string cord at base to secure cover
- Cove 54 (CV-54)
- Kinney (KN-1224)
|Protective Cover Info Sheet||Download|
Does not require electricity. Popular setup choice for consumer’s everyday outdoor use. Similar operation features to other household gas appliances. Controlled by a Variable Control Safety Valve and includes a battery-operated sparker. Comes setup for liquid propane but convertible to natural gas with included kit.
Requires electricity. Ideal for commercial or multi-residential use. DSI comes standard with an on/off switch operation. Not field-convertible for gas type, please select LP or NG when ordering. It can be operated away from appliance or on the appliance with a variety of control options – timer, remote, e-stop, app sold separately.
All burners come setup for liquid propane use. Number of burn hours per standard tank depends mainly on ambient conditions and flame height settings.
Burners may be converted to natural gas using included kit by a certified gas technician.