12" x 64" Linear Stainless Steel Crystal Fire® Plus Gas Burner
12" x 64" Linear Stainless Steel Crystal Fire® Plus Burner is made from commercial grade #304 stainless steel. All Crystal Fire® Plus burners are UL and ULC Listed to ANSI Z21.97-2017/CSA 2.41-2017 standard. The Crystal Fire® Plus burner has a higher BTU capacity and upgraded burner construction for a brighter, taller, fuller, more yellow flame. The pan burner design produces a more natural looking flame. Raised and extruded burner ports protect the burner from rain or water. Water safely drains from the perimeter of the pitched burner surface and out the perimeter of the pan. Burner works with our line of fire pit tables or can be purchased separately for custom-built fire pits and projects.
Adjust the flame height to your desired setting and enjoy. With just the push of a button, a beautiful clean-burning fire appears atop a bed of tempered fire glass gems. Patent pending.
- Safety ignition and shutdown – will shut off connection to gas source is flame is extinguished for any reason
- Provides “Positive Connect” – minimal gas connections and quick installation time as most connections made in factory
- Water drains away from the burner and out the perimeter of the pan for quick and safe reignition after extreme weather
- Commercial Grade #304 Stainless Steel has limited lifetime warranty
- Adjustable gas valve for adjustable flame height
- Choose from: Variable Control Safety Valve or Direct Spark Automatic Ignition (please specify LP or NG)
- Optional Direct Spark Ignition safety system remote and other accessories sold separately
- Comes set up for natural gas, but can be converted to liquid propane with conversion kit - not for use with 20 lb. LP tank
- UL and ULC Listed to ANSI Z21.97-2017 in compliance for 2020
- Made in USA
- Includes: Variable Control Safety Valve, LP hose and regulator, metal flex hose, clear tempered fire glass gems (20 lbs), emergency stop button (Direct Spark Ignition system only)
- Allow for 2-3 week product lead time
- Custom finishes available - contact for ordering
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Monoxide and Benzene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit Proposition 65 Warnings.