Linear Crystal Fire Plus Gas Burner - More Sizes
Linear Stainless Steel Crystal Fire® Plus Burner can be used for custom-built fire pits or your own outdoor fire feature to complement your landscaping project. All burners have a higher BTU capacity and upgraded burner construction for a brighter, taller, fuller, more yellow flame. Adjust the flame height to your desired setting and enjoy. With just the push of a button, a beautiful clean-burning fire appears atop a bed of tempered fire glass gems.
- Commercial-grade #304 stainless steel
- Safety ignition and shutdown – will shut off connection to gas source if flame is extinguished for any reason
- “Positive Connect” offers minimal gas connections and quick installation time as most connections made in factory
- UL and ULC Listed to ANSI Z21.97-2017/CSA 2.41-2017
- Installation should be completed by a certified gas technician
- Kits above 12" x 64” include two valves and two control panels
- Depending on your application, you may need less fire media than suggested/included amount. Contact OGC for further assistance.
- Allow for 3-4 week product lead time
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Monoxide and Benzene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit Proposition 65 Warnings.
Variable Control Safety Valve/Manual Ignition
- Fully adjustable flame height
- Comes setup for liquid propane but can be converted to natural gas using included conversion kit
- Includes Variable Control Safety Valve, LP hose and regulator, metal flex hose, clear tempered fire glass gems
Direct Spark Ignition System/Automatic Ignition
- Please specify LP or NG, not field-convertible
- Includes Direct Spark Ignition system, hose and regulator (for LP), metal flex hose, clear tempered fire glass gems, and emergency stop button
- Optional Direct Spark Ignition safety system remote (CF-DSI-R), Bluetooth smart app (DSI-SA), timer, other control panel configurations, and other accessories sold separately
|Commercial Burner Supplement Manual||Download|
|Crystal Fire Plus Burner Manual||Download|
|Crystal Fire Plus Burners Info Sheet (for direct spark ignition)||Download|
|Crystal Fire Plus Burners Info Sheet (for manual ignition)||Download|
|Direct Spark Ignition Info Sheet||Download|
|Direct Spark Ignition Manual||Download|
Does not require electricity. Popular setup choice for consumer’s everyday outdoor use. Similar operation features to other household gas appliances. Controlled by a Variable Control Safety Valve and includes a battery-operated sparker. Comes setup for liquid propane but convertible to natural gas with included kit.
Requires electricity. Ideal for commercial or multi-residential use. DSI comes standard with an on/off switch operation. Not field-convertible for gas type, please select LP or NG when ordering. It can be operated away from appliance or on the appliance with a variety of control options – timer, remote, e-stop, app sold separately.
All burners come setup for liquid propane use. Number of burn hours per standard tank depends mainly on ambient conditions and flame height settings.
Burners may be converted to natural gas using included kit by a certified gas technician.