56" Linear Black Wave Gas Burner
The 56" Linear Black Wave Gas Burner is made from high quality Black powder-coated Stainless Steel (commercial grade #304) and includes Onyx tempered fire glass gems. It is UL listed for safety. Use for custom-built fire pits and projects.
Direct Spark Ignition System is standard with simple on or off operation and runs on Natural Gas or House LP. With just the push of a button, a beautiful clean-burning fire appears atop a bed of tempered fire glass gems.
Includes Burner, Glass Wind Guard, Ignition System, and Onyx Gems only. Table top and base not included.
- Direct Spark Automatic Ignition System is standard
- Simple On/Off operation
- Choose your fuel source: Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- UL Listed
- Includes: LP hose and regulator, metal flex hose, ball valve, push button sparker system, natural gas orifice, Onyx Tempered Fire Glass Gems, control panel, Glass Wind Guard
- 150,000 BTU's/hour
- Run on house LP or NG
- Optional Remote sold separately.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Monoxide and Benzene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit Proposition 65 Warnings.
Does not require electricity. Popular setup choice for consumer’s everyday outdoor use. Similar operation features to other household gas appliances. Controlled by a Variable Control Safety Valve and includes a battery-operated sparker. Comes setup for liquid propane but convertible to natural gas with included kit.
Requires electricity. Ideal for commercial or multi-residential use. DSI comes standard with an on/off switch operation. Not field-convertible for gas type, please select LP or NG when ordering. It can be operated away from appliance or on the appliance with a variety of control options – timer, remote, e-stop, app sold separately.
All burners come setup for liquid propane use. Number of burn hours per standard tank depends mainly on ambient conditions and flame height settings.
Burners may be converted to natural gas using included kit by a certified gas technician.