Located in the heart of Minnesota, The Outdoor GreatRoom Company™ (OGC) manufactures unique, upscale products with design appeal for outdoor and indoor living spaces. Our mission is to bring family and friends together by redefining the home living experience through innovative products and people.
Our products are all about bringing people together, so we take great pride in building positive relationships both inside and outside of our organization. We value innovation, creativity, and teamwork which drives us to provide the best products and service possible. Many of our departments work cross functionally and learn from each other while taking on new and exciting challenges in this growing industry.
We started as a family business in 2003, and those family values still drive who we are as company, our culture, and how we do business today. We are proud to be a workplace that employees look forward to coming to every day.
We are a growing manufacturing company in Burnsville and looking for new team members in our Manufacturing department. We are looking for people that are motivated, dependable, team players and problem solvers.
In this role you will be part of a team that produces top of the line outdoor gas fire tables and custom outdoor kitchens. Our products can be found in residential backyards, restaurant patios, hotels, apartment complexes and more. We strive for continuous improvement and empower all coworkers to participate in the development of future product and innovation.
We offer profit sharing, health/dental insurance, 401K, holiday pay and vacation/PTO. 1st shift 6:00AM - 3:00PM (Hours Flexible)
The Outdoor GreatRoom Company is searching for great candidates to work in Burner Assembly, Custom Fire Tables, Main Production lines, and more. To learn more about these opportunities, please apply.
· Product assembly of outdoor living products and components (Fire Tables, Outdoor Kitchens, Etc.)
· "Hands on" mechanical aptitude
· Operate production equipment and obtain ability to troubleshoot
· Manufacture custom products based on customer requests and also assemble stock product line
· Maintain equipment in good condition
· Keep records of production quantities and time
· Report on issues, malfunction or defective parts, Participate in implementing solutions
· Position spends 95% amount of time standing, walking, lifting, pulling and pushing
· Continuous improvement mindset
· Must be a team player and will to work on cross functional teams
· Dependable and Punctual
· Good understanding of quality control principles
· Good communication skills (verbal and written)
· Desire to learn new things on a regular bases, i.e. Wood Working, Tiling, Sheet Metal.
· Ability to lift 50 pounds
· Ability to work well on a team
· Positive attitude
· Able to multitask
· General computer knowledge Microsoft operating systems
· 2+ years of manufacturing experience
· Experience in any of the following is desired: Woodworking, Stucco, Sheet Metal, General Assembly Work, Custom Building Processes, Construction
· High school diploma or greater
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $21.00 per hour
· 401(k) matching
· Dental insurance
· Employee discount
· Flexible schedule
· Health insurance
· Paid time off
· Retirement plan
· 8 hour shift
· day shift
· Monday to Friday
Send us your resume and we will keep it on hand when we are looking to hire next!