16" X 16" Square Pewter Gas Burner
16" x 16" Crystal Fire® Burners are made from high quality Stainless Steel (commercial grade #304) with Pewter color-coating. Includes tempered fire glass gems and ignition controls. All standard burners are UL listed for safety and quality. They work with our line of fire pit tables or can be purchased separately for custom-built fire pits and projects.
Crystal Fire® Burners can run for 8-16 hours using a 20 lb. propane tank or can be hooked up to a natural gas line. Adjust the flame height to your desired setting and enjoy. With just the push of a button, a beautiful clean-burning fire appears atop a bed of tempered fire glass gems.
- Adjustable gas valve for flame height
- Choose from: Manual Ignition with Battery-Operated Sparker, or Direct Spark Automatic Ignition
- Optional Remote with Direct Spark Automatic Ignition sold separately
- Product is set up for liquid propane but can be converted for natural gas
- UL Listed
- Includes: LP hose and regulator, metal flex hose, ball valve, push button sparker system, natural gas orifice, Clear Tempered Fire Glass Gems
- Control panel with gas valve sold separately
- 20,000 BTU's/hour
- Available in Pewter color-coating only
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Monoxide and Benzene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit Proposition 65 Warnings.
|Crystal Fire Burner Manual||Download|
Does not require electricity. Popular setup choice for consumer’s everyday outdoor use. Similar operation features to other household gas appliances. Controlled by a Variable Control Safety Valve and includes a battery-operated sparker. Comes setup for liquid propane but convertible to natural gas with included kit.
Requires electricity. Ideal for commercial or multi-residential use. DSI comes standard with an on/off switch operation. Not field-convertible for gas type, please select LP or NG when ordering. It can be operated away from appliance or on the appliance with a variety of control options – timer, remote, e-stop, app sold separately.
All burners come setup for liquid propane use. Number of burn hours per standard tank depends mainly on ambient conditions and flame height settings.
Burners may be converted to natural gas using included kit by a certified gas technician.