Top 10 Reasons To Buy a Gas Fire Pit vs. a Wood Burning Fire Pit
Extend your outdoor season this fall with a gas fire pit table from OGC
1. Gas fire pits can be burning at full capacity in less than 5 seconds and be turned off whenever you want– have a flame instantly with no hassle or wait time to extinguish.
2. Safe to use in city limits and next to houses where wood burning fire pits may not be allowed.
3. Variety of looks, designs and burner sizes available with OGC gas fire pit tables.
4. No sparks or hot embers in the wind with gas fire pits means no mess!
5. Safe to use with your patio furniture, next to your pool, or on a wooden deck where a wood burning fire pit couldn’t go.
6. Chat, dining or pub height available.
7. 2 for 1– Gas fire pit and a table– Cover the burner when not using and use as a table
8. Provides both heat and ambience with an adjustable flame– control the temperature and flame height (OGC fire pits are 60K or 90K BTUs).
9. Change the look with OGC glass guards and colored glass gems
10. UL listed for safety– very important!