Every home needs a grill. There are many options out there depending on the space you have and the type of grill you’re looking for. Our favorite type of grill is an electric grill. Benefits of electric grills include:
- Quickly reaches temperatures to sear or grill
- Safe to use inside (need venting hood) or out- can be used in small spaces and on apartment or condo balconies!
- Portable and lightweight- great for tailgating, camping, and more!
- Cleaner grilling- no smoke or char
- Easy to clean
- Save money- no propane tanks to replace
- Make restaurant quality food with the dual sear and grill feature
- Price- much more affordable than similar quality gas grills
The Legacy 2 Electric Cook Number™ Grill can sear, roast and even comes with the patented Cook Number System™, taking the guess work out of grilling. It is compact in size, perfect for smaller balconies, and can also be used traveling with an RV, camping, tailgating, and more! The real point is you can still have all the amenities found in a large back yard without actually having the extra outdoor space!